Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Behind Her Eyes- Review

Behind Her EyesBehind Her Eyes by Sarah Pinborough
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

If I had known in the beginning this was more of a paranormal/Scifi book I would've probably skipped as I don't usually like that genre. That being said, I didn't hate the book but I felt it went too far into the paranormal that left me wanting more of a thriller impact.

I have to say kudos to the author for an original ending. Never seen that coming!

The three main characters Louise, David, and Adele are such a mess. All three characters have such flaws you really are second guessing who is the hero and who is the villain.



View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. I felt the same way. Though the ending really made me angry. I saw how much it was marketing as a "WTF Ending"... but I was pretty let down. It seemed so out of no where... I wasn't very impressed with it. lol

    ReplyDelete